Re: BUG #17815: Server crashes on executing gist_page_items() in pageinspect extension - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #17815: Server crashes on executing gist_page_items() in pageinspect extension
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Mar 01, 2023 at 12:31:47PM +0300, Dmitry Koval wrote:
> Attached fix for "master" branch.

SELECT gist_page_items(get_raw_page('test_gist_btree', 0), 'test_gist_idx');

So you have been mixing more than one index AM type to trigger that,
and the second argument fails already if we don't pass down a gist

gist.sql has some coverage, but not for a combination like that.  Like
the recent things done in this area, well, I don't see why this one
could not be plugged as well..  I'll see into it.
--
Michael

Attachment