PSQL 7.4 on debian woody - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Erwin Brandstetter
Subject PSQL 7.4 on debian woody
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Newsgroup!

Some weeks back (2003-11-18), Oliver Elphick wrote in this newsgroup:

[Concerning Debian packages of PostgreSQL 7.4 ]
> A version built for woody (stable) is available at
> http://people.debian.org/~elphick/debian

This is very good news as i need exactly that. I appreciate the work of
Oliver Elphick.

The bad news is, people.debian.org has been downed by the debian hack
and is still not back online. I have been waiting for 2 weeks now, and
can't wait much longer. I would much prefer to start my project with
7.4 over 7.3.x, and it has to be on a woody system for several reasons.

Is there a trusted mirror site or any other way to get it? (I am not an
expert with debian, though i know a little bit - including apt-get)

Regards & TIA
Erwin Brandstetter

--
No z in my email.