Re: SCSI vs. IDE performance test - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Randolf Richardson
Subject Re: SCSI vs. IDE performance test
Date
List pgsql-general
>> Base-two artihmetic sounds pretty broad. If only you could come up with a
>> scheme for division and multiplication by powers of two through
>> bitshifting.....
>
> I already have that patent!  :-)

        Please share your licensing agreement with the rest of us so that we
may decide to applaud you or throw tomatoes at you (throwing tomatoes, as far
as I'm aware, is a "process" which hasn't been Patented yet).  =D

--
Randolf Richardson - rr@8x.ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Please do not eMail me directly when responding
to my postings in the newsgroups.