Re: SQL a simple menu - plz help - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Randolf Richardson, DevNet SysOp 29
Subject Re: SQL a simple menu - plz help
Date
List pgsql-sql
>>     You're in need of the "CONNECT BY" option which is ideal for
>> scenarios such as yours.  Unfortunately PostgreSQL doesn't have it
>> yet, but I believe there is a PLSQL script (or something like this)
>> which emulates the CONNECT BY behaviour and it's called "connectby()"
>> or something like that.
>
> Thanks...Ill look into that.
       Here, this link should help:
               Search PostgreSQL - Opera               http://www.postgresql.org/search.cgi?q=connectby

--
Randolf Richardson - rr@8x.ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

This message originated from within a secure, reliable,
high-performance network ... a Novell NetWare network.