Scroll Cursor Bug? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Larry Morroni
Subject Scroll Cursor Bug?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi, I am hitting an issue when using SCROLL CURSORS.

My Setup:
-  WinXP running PGAdminIII v1.2.2
-  PostgreSQL 8 Server

My Test Function:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION DemoFunction () RETURNS varchar(50) AS
$$DECLARE CursorProductGroups SCROLL CURSOR FOR SELECT * FROM TEST_TABLE;RETURN NULL;
END;
$$
LANGUAGE plpgsql
;

The Error that the Query Tool spits out:
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "CURSOR"
CONTEXT:  invalid type name "SCROLL CURSOR FOR SELECT * FROM TEST_TABLE"
compile of PL/pgSQL function "demofunction" near line 1

It seems like the Query Tool has a bug with this because my demo looks
just like the examples given in the PostgreSQL documentation.

Any ideas?

Larry Morroni