RE: Creating dynamically-typed tables using psycopg2's built-informatting - Mailing list psycopg

From David Raymond
Subject RE: Creating dynamically-typed tables using psycopg2's built-informatting
Date
List psycopg
Could you let us know what version the server is, and also show a table listing? (Connect with psql and do a \d for
example)

From: Daniel Cohen <daniel.m.cohen@berkeley.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:55 PM
To: Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com>
Cc: psycopg@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Creating dynamically-typed tables using psycopg2's built-in formatting

Hi Christophe,

Thanks so much for your response. The uppercase --> lowercase fix worked for the types, but I'm still only getting
tablesthat can be searched by double-quotations (i.e. > SELECT * FROM tbl; returns nothing, but > SELECT * FROM "tbl";
returnsthe table I uploaded). I can't tell from your message what the script should say to fix this. Thank you again!

Best,

Danny