RE: question about docs on copy command - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From David Raymond
Subject RE: question about docs on copy command
Date
List pgsql-novice
It also appears to be disliking the comma for including more than one option. So something's definitely up with that.
ButI can't tell you if it's a bug with the program or with the documentation, so hopefully someone else can chime in on
that.

(On 11.5 by the way)
mnr=> copy (select 1, 'With space', null) to stdout with null 'NuLL';
1       With space      NuLL
mnr=> copy (select 1, 'With space', null) to stdout with delimiter '|';
1|With space|\N
mnr=> copy (select 1, 'With space', null) to stdout with delimiter '|', null 'NuLL';
ERROR:  syntax error at or near ","
LINE 1: ..., 'With space', null) to stdout with delimiter '|', null 'Nu...
                                                             ^