Not able to run query/scripts on our Postgre instance which is on cloud foundry - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Laxminarayan, Sudhanva
Subject Not able to run query/scripts on our Postgre instance which is on cloud foundry
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Hi Team,

I am not able to run any query or execute any scripts on our Postgre instance which is hosted on cloud foundry, though I am able to connect to the db successfully and view the table information. I have already checked on the internet about this issue and none of the suggestions seems to be working for my case. Below is the screen shot of the error that I am receiving  and Messages section is displaying the below message. Could you please help with this at the earliest?

Messages : Transaction ID not found in the session.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Sudhanva

Attachment