R: RHEL8 Got error: unknown type name ‘sigjmp_buf’ while compiling C simple code after including pg_type.h - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bonu, Miriam, Sony Music Italy
Subject R: RHEL8 Got error: unknown type name ‘sigjmp_buf’ while compiling C simple code after including pg_type.h
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom

I've just tested your suggestion and it works fine

Thank you very much
Miriam

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Inviato: venerdì 24 marzo 2023 15:51
A: Bonu, Miriam, Sony Music Italy <miriam.bonu.sme@sonymusic.com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs@lists.postgresql.org; Marsan, Francesco, Sony Music Italy <Francesco.Marsan@sonymusic.com>; Massimiliano
Calcaterra<patesigeo@gmail.com>; CAMPAGNOLO Mauro <mauro.campagnolo@soprasteria.com>

Oggetto: Re: RHEL8 Got error: unknown type name ‘sigjmp_buf’ while compiling C simple code after including pg_type.h

EXTERNAL SENDER

"Bonu, Miriam, Sony Music Italy" <miriam.bonu.sme@sonymusic.com> writes:
> I’m doing some practice with libpq libraries and I need your help to solve an issue that appeared after I tried to
add“pg_type.h” on my source code.

Don't include pg_type.h.  For client-side code, you want pg_type_d.h instead.  That won't contain references to
server-internalsymbols, but it does contain the type OID macros that I assume you're after.

                        regards, tom lane

This email originated from outside of Sony Music.  Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the
senderand know the content is safe.