RE: BUG #16961: Could not access status of transaction - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Stepan Yankevych
Subject RE: BUG #16961: Could not access status of transaction
Date
List pgsql-bugs

The database was rebooted and the issue disappeared

Hopefully it was one time issue.

From: Stepan Yankevych <stepya@ukr.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 7:12 PM
To: sergii.zhuravlev@smartnet.ua; pgsql-bugs@lists.postgresql.org
Cc: sergii.zhuravlev@smartnet.ua
Subject: Re: BUG #16961: Could not access status of transaction

Hi Guys!

Let me clarify few things things about the issue.

The issue happening each morning when application starts on the production DataBase during about a month.

Always the same transaction id is mentioned in the error (1954017648)

We tried to do UNLISTEN - no changes. the same issue.

LISTEN works good for any other channels.

Can it be related to some hanged transaction? 1954017648? (for example while some network interruption)

Is it possible to kill/clean it somehow without DB restart?

Can it be related to some non-vacuumed system table or so?

Any other ideas?

Thanks!