RE: Optionally automatically disable logical replication subscriptions on error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Optionally automatically disable logical replication subscriptions on error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 2:19 PM I wrote
> On Monday, February 14, 2022 8:58 PM Amit Kapila
> > 2. Can we move the code related to tablesync worker and its error
> > handing (the code insider if (am_tablesync_worker())) to a separate
> > function say
> > LogicalRepHandleTableSync() or something like that.
> >
> > 3. Similarly, we can move apply-loop related code ("Run the main
> > loop.") to a separate function say LogicalRepHandleApplyMessages().
> >
> > If we do (2) and (3), I think the code in ApplyWorkerMain will look
> > better. What do you think?
> I agree with (2) and (3), since those contribute to better readability.
>
> Attached a new patch v17 that addresses those refactorings.
Hi, I noticed that one new tap test was added in the src/test/subscription/
and needed to increment the number of my test of this patch.

Also, I conducted minor fixes of comments and function name.
Kindly have a look at the attached v18.

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

Attachment