RE: Collect ObjectAddress for ATTACH DETACH PARTITION to use in event trigger - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Collect ObjectAddress for ATTACH DETACH PARTITION to use in event trigger
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> > I noticed that we didn't collect the ObjectAddress returned by
> > ATExec[Attach|Detach]Partition. I think collecting this information can make it
> > easier for users to get the partition OID of the attached or detached table in
> > the event trigger. So how about collecting it like the attached patch ?
>
> Added to next CF.

Sounds good. I grepped ATExecXXX() functions called in ATExecCmd(),
and I confirmed that all returned values have been collected except them.

While checking test code test about EVENT TRIGGER,
I found there were no tests related with partitions in that.
How about adding them?

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED