RE: Remove duplicate table scan in logical apply worker and code refactoring - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: Remove duplicate table scan in logical apply worker and code refactoring
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Hou,

> Thanks for reviewing the patch, and your understanding is correct.
>
> Here is the updated patch 0001. I removed the comments as suggested by Amit.
>
> Since 0002 patch is only refactoring the code and I need some time to review
> the comments for it, I will hold it until the 0001 is committed.

Thanks for updating the patch. I did a performance testing with v2-0001.

Before:    15.553 [s]
After:    7.593 [s]

I used the attached script for setting up. I used almost the same setting and synchronous
replication is used.

[machine]
CPU(s):                120
Model name:            Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E7-4890 v2 @ 2.80GHz