RE: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns
Date
In response to Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns  (Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 8:49 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've attached an updated patch.

Hi,

I met a segmentation fault in test_decoding test after applying the patch for master
branch. Attach the backtrace.

It happened when executing the following code because it tried to free a NULL
pointer (catchange_xip).

    /* be tidy */
     if (ondisk)
         pfree(ondisk);
+    if (catchange_xip)
+        pfree(catchange_xip);
 }

It seems to be related to configure option. I could reproduce it when using
`./configure --enable-debug`.
But I couldn't reproduce with `./configure --enable-debug CFLAGS="-Og -ggdb"`.

Regards,
Shi yu

Attachment