RE: [Proposal] Add foreign-server health checks infrastructure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: [Proposal] Add foreign-server health checks infrastructure
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Hackers,

> It's not happy, but I'm not sure about a good solution. I made a timer reschedule
> if connection lost had detected. But if queries in the transaction are quite short,
> catching SIGINT may be fail.

Attached uses another way: sets pending flags again if DoingCommandRead is true.
If a remote server goes down while it is in idle_in_transaction,
next query will fail because of ereport(ERROR).

How do you think?

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED