RE: Allow logical replication to copy tables in binary format - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: Allow logical replication to copy tables in binary format
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Melih,

Thank you for updating the patch.
I checked your added description about initial data sync and I think it's OK.

Few minor comments:

01. copy_table

```
+    List        *options = NIL;
```

I found a unnecessary blank just after "List". You can remove it and align definition.

02. copy_table

```
+        options = lappend(options, makeDefElem("format", (Node *) makeString("binary"), -1));
```

The line seems to exceed 80 characters. How do you think to change like following?

```
        options = lappend(options,
                          makeDefElem("format",
                                      (Node *) makeString("binary"), -1));