patch: Add missing descriptions for rmgr APIs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Subject patch: Add missing descriptions for rmgr APIs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi hackers,

While reading codes related with logical decoding,
I thought that following comment in rmgrlist.h is not consistent.

> /* symbol name, textual name, redo, desc, identify, startup, cleanup */

This comment describes a set of APIs that the resource manager should have, but functions for {mask, decode} are missed
here.

Did we have any reasons for that? I thought it might be not friendly, so I attached a patch.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Attachment