RE: Force streaming every change in logical decoding - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: Force streaming every change in logical decoding
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear hackers,

> I will check and report the test coverage if I can.

I ran make coverage. PSA the screen shot that shows results.
According to the result the coverage seemed to be not changed
even if the elapsed time was reduced.

Only following lines at process_syncing_tables_for_apply() seemed to be not hit after patching,
but I thought it was the timing issue because we do not modify around there.

```
                    /*
                     * Enter busy loop and wait for synchronization worker to
                     * reach expected state (or die trying).
                     */
                    if (!started_tx)
                    {