RE: Logical replication timeout problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Logical replication timeout problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Wang-san,

Thank you for updating!
...but it also cannot be applied to current HEAD
because of the commit 923def9a533.

Your patch seems to conflict the adding an argument of logicalrep_write_insert().
It allows specifying columns to publish by skipping some columns in logicalrep_write_tuple()
which is called from logicalrep_write_insert() and logicalrep_write_update().

Do we have to consider something special case for that?
I thought timeout may occur if users have huge table and publish few columns,
but it is corner case.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED