RE: [Proposal] Add foreign-server health checks infrastructure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: [Proposal] Add foreign-server health checks infrastructure
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Andres,

> This is failing on cfbot / CI, as have prior versions.

Thank you for notifying to me. I attached newer versions.

> The failure happens everywhere except on linux, so presumably there's some
> portability issue in the patch.

Yes, you are right. This feature can be used only for linux, and
previous patches seemed to have bad files.

> Note that you can test CI in your own repository, as explained in
> src/tools/ci/README

Thank you for your information. Actually I was in trouble because
I don't have such machines for developing postgres.
I have confirmed that newer patches could pass the test CI.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Attachment