Connection Drop from PostgreSQL Database Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mohit Kumar Sahni
Subject Connection Drop from PostgreSQL Database Server
Date
List pgsql-general
I have done a setup over Azure Cloud for my PostgreSQL DB.
It's Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (4vCPU, 8GB RAM) machine with PostgreSQL 9.6 version.
The problem that occurring is, when the connection to the postgresql db stays idle for some time let's say 2 to 10
minutesthen the connection to the db does not respond such that it doesn't fulfil the request and keep processing the
query.
Same goes with my JAVA Springboot Application. The connection doesn't respond and the query keep processing.

This happens randomly such that the timing is not traceable sometimes it happens in 2 minutes, sometimes in 10 minutes
&sometimes don't.
I have tried with PostgreSQL Configuration file parameters. I have tried:
tcp_keepalive_idle, tcp_keepalive_interval, tcp_keepalive_count.
Also statement_timeout & session_timeout parameters but it doesn't change anyway.

Thank you