RE: Partial aggregates pushdown - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii.Yuki@df.MitsubishiElectric.co.jp"
Subject RE: Partial aggregates pushdown
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Alexander, hackers.

I've just realized that you've added the necessary tests. I forgot to respond, my apologies.

I think the difference stems from the commit[1], which add serialization function
to sum(interval). I will fix it.

Best regards, Yuki Fujii
--
Yuki Fujii
Information Technology R&D Center, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation

[1] https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/519fc1bd9e9d7b408903e44f55f83f6db30742b7