sub query - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Martin Kuria
Subject sub query
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi again I have this problem when I try to run this query, how can I rewrite
it for it to work.

SELECT o.item_order_num,SUM(o.item_quantity + o.item_product_id) As total,
o.item_status
FROM soko_product p, soko_ordered_item o
WHERE p.product_id = o.item_product_id
GROUP BY o.item_order_num
ORDER BY o.item_order_num;

Error: Attribute o.item_status must be GROUPED OR USE IN an aggregate
function

Please do advice thanks again
Kind regards