RE: Memory and hard ware calculation : - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rangaraj G
Subject RE: Memory and hard ware calculation :
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi,

My question

Our connection is 1100 parallel connection and 1 GB I/p data and 1 GB o/p data in each connection, currently we are using 64 GB RAM and 8 core.

But we need all the reports below 3 seconds.

So kindly suggest expanding my hard ware and work memory.

Is there any possibility to get your mobile number ?

Regards,

RANGARAJ G