Regarding Postgresql compatible driver for SAP BOBJ 4.2 serverinstalled on Linux box - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Panchal, Hiren (GE Corporate, consultant)
Subject Regarding Postgresql compatible driver for SAP BOBJ 4.2 serverinstalled on Linux box
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Hi PostgreSQL team,

In our one of the environment we have SAP BOBJ 4.2 server installed on Linux box and postgressql 9.x is a database.

So, can someone help with it’s compatible ODBC drive which can be install to establish connectivity between BOBJ 4.2 and Postures DB 9.x?

Thanks

Hiren