Re: [GENERAL] Opening two databases at the same time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oleg Broytmann
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Opening two databases at the same time?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, De Leersnijder Frederic wrote:
> Is there a way, or is it possible to open two databases at the same time
> to retrieve information from one database and store it in the other?

   I did it one of my programs - I open a database that stores WWW log,
process some data, open another DB, put some data in, and close both DBs.
   I am using Python as the programming language, and PyGres
(Postgres=>Python driver) uses libpq, so any libpq-based program will do.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann     http://members.xoom.com/phd2/     phd2@earthling.net