Re: [HACKERS] The Interfaces list - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Oleg Broytmann
Subject Re: [HACKERS] The Interfaces list
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello!

On Fri, 27 Nov 1998, Peter T Mount wrote:
> I'm subscribed both at home (retep.org.uk) and at work (maidstone.gov.uk)
> but I'm not seeing any of my posts to the list (which I normally do).

   I don't remember your posts, but I am pretty sure "me-too" was disabled
in all postgres lists - I stopped receiving my messages through the list
after September or August.
   If you want to make sure - search for your messages in mail archive on
http://postgresql.org. I found most of my messages there, so the lists had
had them. (Although my recent post to pgsql-patches was not applyed nor
rejected).

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann  National Research Surgery Centre  http://sun.med.ru/~phd/