Re: [INTERFACES] Using libpq without LD_LIBRARY_PATH - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Margarita Barvinok
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Using libpq without LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I compile and run my C program this way:

gcc -O -o prog2 prog2.c -L/usr/local/postgres/lib
-L/usr/local/postgres/include -lecpg -lpq -lcrypt -lnsl -lsocket
-L/usr/local/kth-krb4-0.9.9/lib -lkrb -ldes -lresolv
-I/usr/local/postgres/include -I/usr/local/postgres/lib

But I know nothing about LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable - I just
begin to work with all this stuff.

-Margarita