Re: [GENERAL] Benchmarks - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dustin Sallings
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Benchmarks
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

# Okay, my understanding is that a vacuum does a 'cleanup', while a vacuum
# analyze does a cleanup *and* stats...

    That may be correct, but the stats without a cleanup would be a
nice option.  :)  That would give me the ability to update my stats every
day, or more frequently, but only cleanup once a week or month or
whatever.

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>