Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Jan de Visser wrote:

> On Tuesday 29 November 2005 00:50, Kris Jurka wrote:
>> Any chance you could send us a log trace using
>> Oliver's new logging code in 8.2dev with loglevel=2?
>
> Anybody care to explain how I set that up using a DataSource? There does not
> seem to be a setLogLevel on BaseDataSource, and I can't use a URL either...

Doesn't seem to be directly possible. The loglevel variables are static
however, so you should be able to just call
org.postgresql.Driver.setLogLevel, unless there's some classloader issues.

If that doesn't work, can you try a quick & dirty patch to enable logging,
and recompile from source? I can do that if you don't have the build
environment ready.

- Heikki