Re: Two phase commit - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Two phase commit
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> What happenned to your two phase commit patch?  Are you still working on
> it?  Have you got something done from the last time we heard from you?

I've kept it up-to-date by doing "cvs update" every now and then and
fixing possible conflicts.

It would be nice if you hackers could take a serious look at it and tell
what needs to be done to get it finally committed.

I've been busy with other things and haven't had the time to push it.

I try to update my "project page" every time I update the patch:

http://www.hut.fi/~hlinnaka/pgsql/

There isn't any big issues left as far as I know.

- Heikki