Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL 6.5.3 built, but not released ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pedro J. Lobo
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL 6.5.3 built, but not released ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

>> >History file has:
>> >
>> >    Updated version of pgaccess 0.98
>> >    NT-specific patch
>> >    Fix dumping rules on inherited tables
>>
>> It should also mention the fix for alpha/cc. Too late I'm afraid, and not
>> really important.
>
>I don't remember seeing that in the cvs logs for 6.5.3.

I sent a patch to the patches list two or three weeks ago. I think that
you didn't apply exactly that patch, but someting similar. The problem is
indeed solved, because 6.5.2 didn't compile out of the box and 6.5.3 does.

Pedro José Lobo Perea                   Tel:    +34 91 336 78 19
Centro de Cálculo                       Fax:    +34 91 331 92 29
E.U.I.T. Telecomunicación               e-mail: pjlobo@euitt.upm.es
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Ctra. de Valencia, Km. 7                E-28031 Madrid - España / Spain