Re: [GENERAL] Using Postgres with CGI's - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dustin sallings
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Using Postgres with CGI's
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, 5 Jun 1999, Rudy Gireyev wrote:

// What about running JAVA applets that will run in a browser and
// connect to PostgreSQL using JDBC?

    There are lots of security and performance problems here.  That
makes sense on a very small intranet installation that you don't expect to
grow.

// Rudy
//