Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC into Access... - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC into Access...
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, David Hartwig wrote:

> MS Excel in combination w/ MS Query may provide a better solution.  It passes
> every query through.. I try to stay away from the more exotic types if I know
> I am going to expose them to the public.

Generally I'd feel the same way, except, in this case, its a 130 question
questionnaire that we're loading in, and they need both "answer" and
"score" recorded :(  I figured an array would be great for this, since the
only other alternative I could think of was have one table for answers and
one for scores...which I *think* would be messy :(

Access was what I was going to use for testing, but if Excel should do a
better job of it, I'll work that route instead.  Worst case, I waste time
trying this and have to revert to doing it the other way *shrug*

Thanks :)