Re: Text search with ispell - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: Text search with ispell
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009, Tommy Gildseth wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out how to use PostgreSQL's fulltext search with an
> ispell dictionary. I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out where this
> norwegian.dict comes from though.
> When I install the norwegian ispell dictionary, i get 4 files, nb.aff,
> nb.hash, nn.aff and nn.hash. What I'm unable to figure out, is the steps
> needed to use this for PostgreSQL?

you need to make a choice between two kinds of norwegian language - nn, nb,
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_language
Then follow standard procedure described in documentation.
Where did you get them ?

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83