Re: Take your postgresSql on the road, and live to tell of it. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben
Subject Re: Take your postgresSql on the road, and live to tell of it.
Date
List pgsql-general
How many users do you have? Have you considered giving each user a schema
in which to make their changes? It sounds like you don't really have a
multi-master replication issue, which makes things easier.