Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From david@lang.hm
Subject Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool
Date
Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool
List pgsql-performance
one thing to point out to people about this idea is that nothing says that
this page needs to be served via a webserver. If all the calculations are
done in javascript this could be a local file that you open with a
browser.

do any of the text-mode browsers implement javascript? if so then you have
an answer even for the deeply buried isolated headless servers.

David Lang