Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2007 CFS - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua Kramer
Subject Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2007 CFS
Date
Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2007 CFS  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 30 May 2007, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Surely we have some community members closer to Ohio?

I actually work in Columbus - used to live there, now live an hour away.
Unfortunately I don't have enough in-depth experience (yet) related to PG
to give a PG-specific talk.

Having said that, I worked on an article for LinuxJournal last year
regarding "The complete OSS small business environment".  It didn't get
finished because the CRM app wasn't mature enough; however, now it is.
This is related because I had planned to use triggers in PG to migrate
data in real-time between the accounting and CRM apps.

I don't know if I'll have enough time this summer to put together a talk
on the subject, but I'll consider doing so.

Thanks,
-J