Re: SOC & user quotas - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sergey E. Koposov
Subject Re: SOC & user quotas
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Tom Lane wrote:
>> 2) I looked into the code, and from my understanding, the main part of the
>> code which should be affected by the quotas is storage/smgr/md.c.
>
> md.c is too low level to do catalog accesses and thus too low level to
> know who owns what.

That's probably a dumb question(I dont know the PG infrastructrure that
well), but Is it possible to put the information about the owner into
SMgrRelation/Relation structures? As I see the smgrextend() in smgr.c get
the SMgrRelation agrument...

regards,    Sergey

Sergey E. Koposov
Max Planck Institute for Astronomy/Cambridge Institute for Astronomy/Sternberg Astronomical Institute
Tel: +49-6221-528-349
Web: http://lnfm1.sai.msu.ru/~math
E-mail: math@sai.msu.ru