Re: Quering 4 or more physicale different PostgreSQL server at once - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben
Subject Re: Quering 4 or more physicale different PostgreSQL server at once
Date
List pgsql-general
You could look at contrib/dblink but if you plan to join between your four
servers a lot it seems like you might want cleaner solution, like, say,
slony-I or pgpool, and maybe some data partitioning on that main table as
well.