SQL conformance, optional feature T621 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Sergey E. Koposov
Subject SQL conformance, optional feature T621
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello,

After my & Tom's patch implementing the multi-argument aggregates it seems
that we have fully completed the optional feature T621 of the SQL 2003
standart:

195) Specifications for Feature T621, ?Enhanced numeric functions?:
a) Subclause 6.27, ?<numeric value function>?:
i) Without Feature T621, ?Enhanced numeric functions?, conforming SQL
language shall not contain a <natural logarithm>.
ii) Without Feature T621, ?Enhanced numeric functions?, conforming SQL
language shall not contain an <exponential function>.
iii) Without Feature T621, ?Enhanced numeric functions?, conforming SQL
language shall not contain a <power function>.
iv) Without Feature T621, ?Enhanced numeric functions?, conforming SQL
language shall not contain a <square root>.
v) Without Feature T621, ?Enhanced numeric functions?, conforming SQL
language shall not contain a <floor function>.
vi) Without Feature T621, ?Enhanced numeric functions?, conforming SQL
language shall not contain a <ceiling function>.
b) Subclause 10.9, ?<aggregate function>?:
i) Without Feature T621, ?Enhanced numeric functions?, conforming SQL
language shall not contain a <computational operation> that immediately
contains STDDEV_POP, STDDEV_SAMP, VAR_POP, or VAR_SAMP.
ii) Without Feature T621, ?Enhanced numeric functions?, conforming SQL
language shall not contain a <binary set function type>,
where
<binary set function type> ::=
COVAR_POP
| COVAR_SAMP
| CORR
| REGR_SLOPE
| REGR_INTERCEPT
| REGR_COUNT
| REGR_R2
| REGR_AVGX
| REGR_AVGY
| REGR_SXX
| REGR_SYY
| REGR_SXY

Objections ?

So, I'm sending the patch for the sql_features.txt

Regards,
     Sergey

Sergey E. Koposov
Max Planck Institute for Astronomy/Sternberg Astronomical Institute
Tel: +49-6221-528-349
Web: http://lnfm1.sai.msu.ru/~math
E-mail: math@sai.msu.ru

Attachment