Re: execute sql script w/o stopping after error? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Carl R. Brune
Subject Re: execute sql script w/o stopping after error?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, Dave, for the helpful reply.

I have a feeling I sent my question to the wrong list --
sorry if that's the case. According to

http://www.pgadmin.org/support/list.php

"The pgadmin-support mailing list is intended for end user support
and bug reports. To subscribe to the mailing list, send an email
to pgadmin-hackers-request@postgresql.org with the word 'subscribe',
without quotes, as the body of message."

Looks wrong, or at least misleading.

Anway, thanks again and regards,

Carl B.