Re: plpython function problem workaround - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marco Colombo
Subject Re: plpython function problem workaround
Date
Re: plpython function problem workaround  (Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>)
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Michael Fuhr wrote:

[...]
> That somebody was me.
Ok, sorry.

> I'll postpone commenting on the rest until we find out how the
> example programs run on Windows.  If nobody follows up here then
> maybe I'll wander over to comp.lang.python.

Yeah, there's no point in discussing until we have some real world
data. I can't compile on windows, so I'll have to wait someone else
to do that. I'm basing my opinions on Python documentation only.

.TM.
--
      /      /       /            Marco Colombo