Re: Help with adding C-Language Functions - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Seamus Thomas Carroll
Subject Re: Help with adding C-Language Functions
Date
Re: Help with adding C-Language Functions  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-interfaces
I changed my file from BlackboardFunctions.c to all lowercase,
blackboardfunctions.c, and the database now finds the add_one function.

Crazy.  Can someone explain the reason why this happened?  Is this a
linker issue or something in postgresql.

Seamus