Re: [HACKERS] Final call for translation updates - Mailing list pgsql-ru-general

From Serguei A. Mokhov
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Final call for translation updates
Date
List pgsql-ru-general
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> With the 8.0 release around the corner, this is as good a time as ever
> to send in the last translation updates.  If your files are not in CVS
> right now, I don't have them, so please send them again in this case.

A batch of Russian translation updates is coming real soon now. I, with
help from Oleg, am doing final polishing, spelling, and terminology fixes.
I will send in the patches this Wed, Thu, maybe earlier.

--
Serguei A. Mokhov            |  /~\    The ASCII
Computer Science Department  |  \ / Ribbon Campaign