Re: [pgsql-ru-general] Final call for translation updates - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: [pgsql-ru-general] Final call for translation updates
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Serguei A. Mokhov wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
>> With the 8.0 release around the corner, this is as good a time as ever
>> to send in the last translation updates.  If your files are not in CVS
>> right now, I don't have them, so please send them again in this case.
>
> A batch of Russian translation updates is coming real soon now. I, with
> help from Oleg, am doing final polishing, spelling, and terminology fixes.
> I will send in the patches this Wed, Thu, maybe earlier.

Serguei, I have translations (I didn't touch libpq, psql in work,
other files seems complete) available from  http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/

Translation rules - http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/index.cgi/Methodology
Translation difficulties - http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/index.cgi/Comments

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83