Re: Resurrecting pg_upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Serguei A. Mokhov
Subject Re: Resurrecting pg_upgrade
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Richard Huxton wrote:

> Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:45:56 +0100
>
> Serguei A. Mokhov wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Just poking around to see if anyone is working on resurrecting the concept
> > of pg_upgrade after all these years?
>
> You probably want to join the (very recent) thread subject = "version
> upgrade" started by Andrew Rawnsley.

Being on the digest mode I just came across it. Reading it doesn't give
much more concrete stuff yet. I think I will finalize my design and post
it then, but the reply to my original post with initdb-forcing code paths
would be helpful anyway to all.

Thanks for the reply though!

--
Serguei A. Mokhov            |  /~\    The ASCII
Computer Science Department  |  \ / Ribbon Campaign