Re: problem to connect to database - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Arne Stoelck
Subject Re: problem to connect to database
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Several things come to my mind:

- 10.0.0.0 is not a "host" address, it's a "net" address, so maybe you
    should put 10.0.0.1 instead

- did you check the logfile ? on my install it's inside the data
    directory, called postgres.log. if this isn't instructive
    enough, add more verbosity by changing the postgresql.conf
    file, and...

- make sure to restart the server

    Hope this helps,

        Arne Stölck