now about psql and one function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ivan
Subject now about psql and one function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
in psql , file command.c : 1473 there is a query to check state for
superuser, and this query is in begin/end transaction.
When user dont have perm to read pg_user its fail but transation is never
end, and ist make some confusion because user have to write "END;" or
"ROLLBACK;" themself. I just removed BEGIN and END from this query.

ok, and this function :
create or replace func () returns INT  as '
DECLAREcnt INT;
BEGINCREATE TEMP TABLE ble (i INT);SELECT INTO cnt  count(*) FROM ble;DROP TABLE ble;RETURN cnt;
END;
' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

and at first time everythink is ok, but in next time is error like this :
pg_class_aclcheck : relation <nr> not found .
(This function is only example , and i know that it doesnt sens)
I think its by SysCache, how can i reset it ? or turn off ? or reload ?