Re: perm bug ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ivan
Subject Re: perm bug ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
may be there could be option (while compiling) to database for many users,
like in normal public servers where everyone has own db, and option to
postgres for one database with may users (like in comrporation etc )

Defferences should be also in initdb , when pg_catalog is created

and sth like default grant in runtime settings
??